So famous (sarcasm)! Here is a random smattering of times you may have seen my ugly mug in the “traditional press”:
- Bangor Daily News – Amanda O’Brien on social media, business, and the camaraderie of Mainers
- Portland Press Herald Blog – Social Media Breakfast Maine 50 | A Special Evening Event and Fundraiser | Let’s Stop Cyberbullying!
- Portland Press Herald Blog – Social Social
- WMTW Special Report: Should you bundle? – News story (with an Emmett cameo) on ditching cable.
- CNN – 16 job search errors often made
Tech Trends Reports
I was fortunate enough to work with Erin Ovalle from WMTW to do a weekly Tech Trends reports. We focused on something new each week. Sometimes we talk gadgets, sometimes about technology news then, my favorite, we talk to local businesses about how they are using technology in their business.
Here is a list of segments we have done so far that are online:
- Tips to make the Emmys interactive
- What is Google Wallet?
- What is Google+ about?
- Facebook Email causing a stir
- How Dances with Dogs Uses Technology to Market Their Business
- Daily Deal Sites – Living Social and Groupon
- What is Roku?
- Keeping Up With Changes in Technology